150+ quick and easy recipes to get healthy gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free food on the table fast—from no-cook lunches to one-pot dinners and simple desserts—from the New York Times bestselling author of the Against All Grain series.
“Healthy in a Hurry helps busy, working moms (like me) get delicious meals on the table fast with tried-and-true recipes that are full of comfort, flavor, and easy variety.”—Melissa Urban, co-founder and CEO of Whole30
Beloved author Danielle Walker proves that healthy cooking is both doable and oh-so-satisfying. In Healthy in a Hurry, Danielle presents more than 150 paleo recipes inspired by her sunny California lifestyle and diverse cuisines from around the world, including:
• No-cook lunches: Pesto Chicken, Nectarine & Avocado Salad; Thai-Style Shrimp Salad; Steak Lettuce Wraps with Horseradish Cream Sauce
• Freezer-friendly meals: Pork Ragu over Creamy Polenta; Turkey Chili Verde; Baked Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti with Ranch
• Delicious pasta dishes: Curry Noodles with Shrimp; Mac & Cheese; Creamy Roasted Garlic, Chicken Sausage & Arugula Pasta
• Sheet pan dinners: Mediterranean Salmon with Artichokes & Peppers; Lemongrass-Ginger Pork Chops with Crunchy Jicama & Mint Salad; Peruvian Steak & French Fries
• Easy grills: Skirt Steak Tacos with Sriracha Aioli; Hawaiian BBQ Chicken with Grilled Bok Choy & Pineapple; Chipotle Cranberry–Sweet Potato Turkey Burgers
Each recipe is shaped by Danielle's capable hands to be free of gluten, grains, and dairy—and most have just ten ingredients or fewer. And if that weren't good enough, every recipe is photographed and all are fast to make, giving busy people with dietary restrictions lots of ways to eat well on a tight schedule. With prep times and cook times, dietary guidelines, a pantry of sauces and spice mixes, and six weeks of meal planning charts, Healthy in a Hurry will help you become the calm, organized cook you've always aspired to be.